Looking for a career with one of Edmonton’s most established employers? Greater Edmonton Taxi Service Inc. offers a broad range of employment opportunities:
- Automotive Repair
- Autobody Repair
- Call Centre
- Human Resources
- Sales & Marketing
Some positions currently available are:
Business Development Representative
Are you a self-motivated, experienced business professional with a proven track record of exceeding your sales goals? Do you have a natural ability to create and maintain strong customer/industry relationships? If so, do not miss out on this rewarding opportunity. JOIN US NOW!
For over 75 years, three iconic local brands, Greater Edmonton Taxi Service, Prestige Transportation and Cliffs Towing, came together and continues to commit to providing exceptional customer service with a broad line of trusted transportation services!
Reporting to the VP, Customer Experience, the Business Development Representative will be responsible for developing new opportunities with new customers and be an expert on all brands and capabilities in the organization. You will meet with new clients and help them identify their transportation needs and confidently provide solutions. To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience developing leads and exceeding sales quotas.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new business - build, document and execute a strategic plan while achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Identifying opportunities to grow the business with support from the relevant departments.
- Professionally and effectively communicate company solutions to new prospects through phone calls, presentations, written proposals, and regular business correspondence.
- Providing quotes for business opportunities as required including competitive intelligence gathering.
- Effective consultative skills to inform and lead to implementable actions and activities leading to a successful sales cycle.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, warm calls, and emails.
- Organizing and attending joint sales calls with Leadership team.
- Responding to RFPs and create long-term relationships in the marketplace.
- Liaising between new customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing, and new release launches.
- Research new or different products which could be added to the range of services currently provided.
- Further develop business growth including maintain strong networks of influential industry contacts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business.
- Strong business acumen and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Strong understanding of solution selling vs price and sales margins, pricing, and negotiations.
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections.
- A knack for learning fast and solving problems along with strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills; the ability to win potential clients.
- Obsessively organized and capable of handling several projects simultaneously.
- Proactive with a ‘hands-on’ approach, driven along with a positive winning attitude.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required, and CRM experience preferred - HubSpot.
- Coachable and open to continuous learning opportunities.
Education and Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education in Business Management/and or Bachelor of Commerce with courses taken in Sales, Business Development and/or Marketing are preferred.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of business development experience.
- Preferable work experience in transportation, technical or solution sales.
- Must have your own reliable vehicle.
- 50% of outside travel – primary territory Edmonton and western Canada.
At the Greater Edmonton Taxi Services, we provide a supportive and progressive work environment for our employees that will not only challenge but encourage new ideas and common-sense solutions. We focus on collaborative efforts and always take the time to see the funny side of life! We are strong believers in work/life balance.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to our Careers Department with the message header identifying Business Development Representative Position.
Automotive and Autobody Repair
We are seeking various positions in our large fleet shop. Monday to Friday shifts. Competitive wages and full benefits.
Looking for a career as a taxi driver? If you are a "people person" with a great driving record, this is the job for you! You can make it a career by driving full-time, or supplement your income by driving part-time. The following items will be considered when evaluating a new driver:
- The age of the driver (you must be a minimum of 25 years of age)
- Amount of driving experience
- The number of violations and accidents
Please be prepared to provide a copy of your driver's license, driver's abstract, criminal record check, claims experience letters, and social insurance card. The links below will help you with the application process.
Why is Greater Edmonton Taxi Service a great place to work?
- Dynamic people
- Team oriented environment
- Full benefits
- Competiive wages
- Opportunity for advancement
To apply for any of the above positions please submit resume to our Careers Department with the message header identifying the position you are applying for or fax 780-439-2840. For information about employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.