Looking for a career with one of Edmonton’s most established employers? Greater Edmonton Taxi Service Inc. offers a broad range of employment opportunities:
- Automotive Repair
- Autobody Repair
- Call Centre
Some positions currently available are:
J&P Automotive- Journeyman Automotive Technician
Are you an experienced JOURNEYMAN AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN who is highly motivated and has a proven record of quality work? If so, join our collaborative team - APPLY NOW!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the mechanical repair and maintenance of our fleet. You will be a responsible team player, hard worker with a positive attitude and enjoy working in, at times, a high paced environment. The successful candidate must be service orientated, well mannered, professional and have a strong attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- Diagnose, repair, and perform maintenance, transmissions, rear ends, differentials, electrical (electronics), power systems, and other service work as required in an efficient manner to minimize vehicle downtime.
- Complete all maintenance and repair activities in a safe manner; Update vehicle records as required.
- Keep track of all work performed, including parts ordered.
- Ensures work area is clean and organized, tools and equipment are accounted for and maintained.
- Conduct inspections and tests as required.
- Evaluate parts for reuse, repair or replacement.
- Conducts themselves professionally at all times when dealing with drivers and third-party suppliers.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and safety program.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Certified Journeyman Automotive Technician.
- Current Class 5 Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or 3 considered an asset).
- Must have own tools.
- Experience with diesel engines.
- Ability to work on call or extended hours as needed.
- Proven knowledge of engine and gear repair, experience with computer diagnostics and excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Office, shop and outdoor environments
Edmonton’s one stop shop for auto repair, auto body, fleet maintenance, and detailing providing exceptional customer service satisfaction. We focus on collaborative efforts and always take the time to see the funny side of life! We offer a competitive compensation package and are strong believers in work/life balance.
To apply for this position please submit your resume to our Careers Department with the message header identifying Journeyman Automotive Technician Position.
Automotive and Autobody Repair
We are seeking various positions in our large fleet shop. Monday to Friday shifts. Competitive wages and full benefits.
Looking for a career as a taxi driver? If you are a "people person" with a great driving record, this is the job for you! You can make it a career by driving full-time, or supplement your income by driving part-time. The following items will be considered when evaluating a new driver:
- The age of the driver (you must be a minimum of 25 years of age)
- Amount of driving experience
- The number of violations and accidents
Please be prepared to provide a copy of your driver's license, driver's abstract, criminal record check, claims experience letters, and social insurance card. The links below will help you with the application process.
Why is Greater Edmonton Taxi Service a great place to work?
- Dynamic people
- Team oriented environment
- Full benefits
- Competiive wages
- Opportunity for advancement
To apply for any of the above positions please submit resume to our Careers Department with the message header identifying the position you are applying for or fax 780-439-2840. For information about employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.